Rica Titanium Liposoluble Wax 400ml
Suitable For Dry skin
Suitable For Normal skin
Titanium Dioxide produces a pink, creamy and very gentle wax that is exceptionally easy to spread and that soothes and reduces redness in even the most sensitive areas. This Colophony free formulation provides a less painful epilation experience.
- Glyceryl Rosinate: This is the purest derivative of natural rosin and is non-allergenic; this is what gives our wax it’s ‘stick’.
- Mix of Vegetable Oils: Our patented formula nourishes and moisturizes the skin after epilation and provides our wax with superior hair gripping strength that is gentle on the skin.
- Titanium Dioxide: Produces a creamy and very gentle wax that spreads easily, reduces pain and redness in even the most sensitive areas and guarantees a superior grip on the hair.
- Zinc Oxide: Allows for a smooth and efficient epilation each time due to its absorbing and soothing properties.
- Beeswax: A natural cosmetic element rich in mineral salts and proteins that guarantees protection, nutrition and moisture for the skin.
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached (just beyond the consistency of honey.)
- Turn heater down to normal temperature (70-80 degrees Celsius).
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of RICA Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the RICA TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA’s Post Epil Lotions or Emulsions.